Viniyoga is an ancient Sanskrit term that implies differentiation, adaptation, and appropriate application.
“ni” + “yoga” or “niyoga” becomes a continuous connection, as the prefix “ni”, comes from the word “nitaram”, which means always or continuous. Add to this the prefix “vi”, which comes from “visesa”, or specific, the word “viniyoga” arrives, meaning to be “a specific and continuous link or connection.”
No prior yoga experience needed to enjoy this class.
Join my Facebook Group to ask and I’ll answer
By donating to the Zombie Yoga YouTube Channel you are helping to create new content and keeping yoga, pilates, meditation and tai chi free and accessible to all 🙏
We have understandably surrendered by a high volume Personal Trainer and Instructor videos at this time. Just to confirm, I am fully covered to do online training and post videos.
But please, it is strongly recommended that you follow these points whenever you’re doing my video:
1. First of all, you are practicing with me online at your own risk;
2. Make sure you practice on a suitable, non-slip floor space and any potential obstructions in the vicinity are removed before you participate;
3. Avoid activities if you have, or suspect you may have any current health concerns, injuries, aches and pains;
4. Avoid the use of blades, weapons or sharp instruments of any description during your practice;
5. Please avoid physical contact with other participants and where appropriate, adhere to social distancing guidelines;