This class was designed for people who spend hours sitting and working at offices, and need a gentle practice to unwind and rejuvenate at home.
Props are required as the body will be supported during restorative poses. Here are several yoga props and their substitutes out of items you could find in your home to assist your practice:
* 2 to 3 yoga blankets – subs with bath towels/ beach towels
* 2 to 3 yoga bolsters – subs with 2 to 3 head pillows
* 2 to 3 yoga blocks – subs with 2 to 3 thick hard cover books
* additional items for comfort: extra blankets and eye pillow/cover
* please wear comfortably fitting clothes made of breathable materials
Music: Relaxing Piano Music by Peder B. Helland (Youtube Audio Library – Free Copyright, Safe Music for content creator)
*PLEASE READ* Disclaimer: The exercise presented in this video is not a treatment for any physical ailments. Please consult your physician before starting any exercise program and to treat any physical condition/ailments. Follow any safety instructions before and/or throughout the presentation. Stop the practice if you experience pain at any point in this exercise. By participating in this exercise or exercise program, you agree to do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating and assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge 5733Yoga from any and all claims of causes of action, known or unknown arising out of 5733Yoga’s negligence.