@ BENEFITS OF TULASANA:-
* Tulasana strengthens your arms, wrists and upper body region.
* Makes your shoulders strong.
* It relaxes the muscles and calms the mind.
* Increases the sense of balance.
* Includes tightening of the abs and subsequently, brings about a rigid stomach.
* The muscles of your midriff (abdomen) are pulled up tight and thus, your lungs show signs of improvement supply of oxygen as you inhale profoundly.
* While fortifying your abs, it likewise gives an interior incitement to the internal organs.
* In totality, Tolasana enhances the feeling of equalization of your body and has a quieting impact on your entire personality and framework.
* In Tolasana, you have to utilize your eyes for centered consideration. This evacuates basic imperfections of your eyes.
@ CONTRAINDICATONS & PRECAUTIONS OF TULASANA:-
* Low Blood Pressure (if pose held too long): as the blood may begin to pool in the lower half of the body, causing dizziness.
* Pregnancy: keep feet hip distance, or wider, apart.
* Knock Knees: Bring heels slightly apart.
@ BENEFITS OF YOGA:-
*The art of practicing yoga helps in controlling an individual’s mind, body and soul. It brings together physical and mental disciplines to achieve a peaceful body and mind; it helps manage stress and anxiety and keeps you relaxing. It also helps in increasing flexibility, muscle strength and body tone. It improves respiration, energy and vitality. Practicing yoga might seem like just stretching, but it can do much more for your body from the way you feel, look and move.
*Yoga’s incorporation of meditation and breathing can help improve a person’s mental well-being. “Regular yoga practice creates mental clarity and calmness; increases body awareness; relieves chronic stress patterns; relaxes the mind; centers attention; and sharpens concentration,”
*Yoga asanas build strength, flexibility and confidence. Regular practice of yoga can help lose weight, relieve stress, improve immunity and maintain a healthier lifestyle.