Vajrasana pose is a simple sitting yoga pose. Its name comes from the Sanskrit word vajra, which means thunderbolt or diamond.
For this pose, you kneel and then sit back on your legs to take the weight off your knees. Breathing and meditative exercises are often done in this position, which is said to help your body become as strong as a diamond.
Benefits of Vajrasana:
1. Aiding in digestion
2. Relieving or preventing constipation
3. Strengthening pelvic muscles
4. Helping in treatment of urinary problems
5. Increasing blood circulation to the lower abdominal region
6. Helping to reduce obesity
7. Helping keep the mind calm and stable
8. Curing digestive acidity and gas formation
Using Pillow or Towel as support will aid in doing of Vajrasana easily.
Amazon BasicsClick Buy Now for Updated Price. Estimated Price: $21.49
Chaala bagunnayi mam Mee vedios